Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Super Porter...


Porter is really into "superheros". Lately, whenever anyone asks his name he says "Super Porter". We went to the doctor last week and he asked me if it was his turn yet. I told him they would come out and say "Porter" when it's his turn. He looked at me and stated "It's 'Super Porter'". Well, of course it is?!!
You've never seen a kid who's so excited to see the doctor. Porter is crazy about doctors. I swear, it's almost as exciting as "Chuck-E-Cheese" (his OTHER favorite place...). Probably the enthusiasm is because he's been fortunate enough to only have to visit the doctor a few times...hope the excitement doesn't wear off too soon?

2 comments:

The Cardin's said...

Hey there! Glad to see that you are blogging! :) Now we can keep up with what's happening with you all! That Porter is getting soooo big! Sorry..."Super Porter"!!!!

Wendy said...

you need to blog more...even though I do live with you and know what you are doing..I get bored at work and like to read things.